Well, I have progress after last week’s disaster.
It is looking WAY better than I expected but I am still not as in love with it as I was when I first found it. When It was brown, I didn’t notice how crooked the doors and drawers sat, but now that I have noticed and I have gone to check with older pictures I can see that they were. I have an idea of how to help straighten out the drawers a bit, but I am at a loss for the doors. I can only hope that once the makeover is complete I don’t notice it as much. Maybe once it has the drawers lined and some handles found and attached it will be the masterpiece I once pictured in my mind.